CCSC couldn’t survive without the dedication and support of the coaching staff and committee members.
- Kerrin Cruttenden / Darren Sims (Joint Head Coach)
- Lyn Cruttenden
- David Rosen
- Jane West
- Lisa Maynard
- Sue Goacher
- Katie Trethewey
Chichester Cormorants’ Committee
- Acting Chairman – Sue Goacher
- Deputy Chairman – Vacant
- Joint Head Coaches – Kerrin Cruttenden / Darren Sims
- Secretary – Jo Baker
- Treasurer – Denise Sims
- Registrar – Louise Wise
- Gala Secretary – Helen Bond
- Social / Events Secretary – Kerrie Potts
- Masters’ Rep – Vacant
- Team Manager – Phil Rayner
- Swim Trial Coordinator – Sue Goacher
- Committee Member – Fiona Barnett
- Committee Member – Nicola Long
Dawn Warrington is the club’s nominated safeguarding officer.
Club Kit – Rebecca Hadnett
All CCSC coaching staff, committee members and adult helpers are cleared by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The CCSC actively encourage their members to develop their interest in swimming into practical qualifications by funding training and continuing professional development courses. Mentoring is provided by senior coaching staff to support those training for qualifications. The Club also run courses for officials.